Wednesday 7 February 2018

4 Things you should know before buying your wedding dress online


I have already posted here some of my wedding photos but I really wanted to give you more details about my wedding dress and the experience of ordering it online.
When the time came to decide on my wedding dress, things became difficult and stressful.
In Cyprus I had the option of buying one for around €1000 or rent one for 500. As I always love a bargain, I started to consider ordering it from an online shop. After some time browsing the internet, I came across CocoMelody where I found some pretty gorgeous dresses within a decent price range.
Of course I was pretty nervous about buying it online, as my biggest concern was whether the actual  the dress will look exactly like the photos on the website. That's why I found it really helpful that they had many reviews with real brides photos.
I ordered my dress custom made for my size and soon after ordering, I was contacted to confirm some measurements that were taken by me incorrectly. They assisted me by live chat and emails. 
I really appreciated their attention to details and their concern to get things right.They were nice to answer all of my questions and this helped me a lot. 
My package arrived in less than 2 months and the dress was exactly what I hoped for. The quality of the fabric, the design, everything just like the pictures. Because I lost some weight from the time I placed the order, I found a good local seamstress who just did some minor alterations on the lining part.
    Consequently, I would love to recommend  CocoMelody to for the future brides that want a beautiful dress at a reasonable price.

Here you can order my dress - 
Use this Coupon code: Nelly10 to get 10%  discount for any order 349USD+

Before you buy your wedding dress online:

1.-Go to a local shop and try the models you like. You'll have a better idea about the style you like.
2.-Find a seamstress to take your measurements accurately. If you will not go for the custom made version, having your measurements will help you to find out which standard size to order.
3.-Always ask the seller for real pictures with the dress you want to buy and read the item's description. I was surprised to find that some websites advertise pictures with designer dresses, which look nothing like their actual product.
4.-Keep in mind that, depending on the country you live in and the country you order from,  you might need to pay taxes and/or duty charges upon the arrival of you package. 
Find out as much as you can about all the charges for imported goods in your own country, before completing your order.

I hope you will find my experience helpful and I would like to wish you the best of luck with planning the wedding of your dreams!



🇷🇴:Am postat aici câteva fotografii de la nunta noastră È™i am vrut să vă vorbesc separat despre rochia de mireasă È™i experienÈ›a de a o comanda online.
 Când a venit vremea să mă hotărăsc în privinÈ›a rochiei, lucrurile au devenit cam dificile È™i stresante.
Cum în Cipru o puteam cumpăra cu vreo 1000 ori închiria pentru vreo 500, am început să iau în considerare a o comanda online.
Navigând pe internet, într-un final, am dat peste site-ul CocoMelody unde am găsit niÈ™te rochii superbe într-o gama bună de preÈ›uri.

BineînÈ›eles că aveam mari emoÈ›iisă Ã®mi iau rochia online, fără să o văd în realitate, să o pot proba... Aici, mi-au fost de mare ajutor recenziile cu fotografii reale postate de alte mirese. Eram foarte curioasă să văd dacă rochia arăta ca cea din fotografia de pe site (aceasta fiind una dintre cele mai mari plângeri pe care le-am auzit când a fost vorba de cumpărat o rochie online).
M-am hotărât și am comandat-o croită pentru măsurile mele iar imediat după plasarea comenzii, am fost contactată pentru a confirma unele măsurători care erau luate incorect - ce să vezi?- de către mine. M-au asistat prin live chat și e-mailuri.
Am apreciat foarte mult atenția față de detalii și dorința lor de a face lucrurile cum trebuie. Au fost drăguți și au răspuns la toate întrebările mele și acest lucru m-a ajutat foarte mult.
Rochia a venit în mai puțin de 2 luni. Între timp, am pierdut în greutate și am găsit o croitoreasă bună pentru câteva modificări minore la partea de căptușeală. În schimb, era exact ce căutasem. Calitatea țesăturii, designul, totul era ca și pe site-ul lor.

ÃŽn consecință, recomand CocoMelody, viitoarelor mirese care își doresc rochii frumoase la un preÈ› rezonabil.

Rochia mea o puteÈ›i comandă aici.
Pentru orice comandă mai mare de 349USD aveÈ›i 10% Discount
folosind acest Coupon : Nelly10 

Înainte de a-ți cumpăra rochia online:

1.-Mergeți la un magazin local și încercați modelele care vă plac. Așa veți avea o idee mai bună despre ce vi se potrivește.
2.-Rugați o croitoreasă să vă ia măsurile. Chiar dacă veți comada o mărime standard, în felul ăsta veți putea compara cu dimensiunile rochiei de pe site.
3.-CereÈ›i vânzătorului să vă trimită fotografii reale ale rochiei pe care vreÈ›i să o cumpăraÈ›i È™i citiÈ›i descrierea produsului. Am întâlnit vânzători care folosesc pe site fotografii ce nu le aparÈ›in, cu rochii din colecÈ›ii de designeri. Nu va lăsaÈ›i păcălite!   
4.-ReÈ›ineÈ›i că în România, se percep taxe vamale la sosirea bunurilor comandate din afara Uniunii Europene. Teoretic, pentru produse cu valoarea de peste 150 euro veÅ£i plăti TVA 19% + taxe vamale conform tarifului vamal comun. Este posibil ca la primirea coletului, să vi se ceară Ã®ncă aproximativ 30% din valoarea rochiei. E bine să vă interesaÈ›i înainte de a plasa comanda. Taxele vamale diferă în funcÈ›ie de È›ară È™i de valoarea comenzii.

Sper că experienÈ›a mea să vă fie cu folos. Vă doresc mult noroc È™i va urez să aveÈ›i o nuntă aÈ™a cum o visaÈ›i!













Let's be friends! :)
Instagram

I also love: 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post. I'm looking into they dresses but still very hesitant as not sure about quality of material. Nobody wants to look cheap on the wedding day;) Your dress looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thank you for reading my post! I know how you feel, I was very hesitant to order it online, too. I can speak about my dress, the fabric was very nice. The dress is not different than other expensive dresses in the shop here. Check photos from other brides, write them. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your blog. I'm actually going to a bridal appointment at the CocoMelody in LA at the end of this month! So excited!
    Now my only fear is missing out on actually trying some of the dresses I've seen on their website but that they don't carry at the store.
    But hopefully at least I'll get an idea of the quality and the sillhuete I like in and order from the ones online. So many options and they're all beautiful. This wedding dress shopping is definitely stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresita! I know how stressful can be. Hopefully you will find the dress of your dreams in the store and then just focus on other things for your wedding. They have very beautiful options, indeed. Good luck! Let me know about your experience at the store. I will be happy to see your dress. Feel free to write me - dropsofhappiness@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete