Thursday 9 February 2017

🌾 Boho vibes, diet and life update.


EN: It has been a few days since I started thinking about writing something for this post, but I'm not that lucky...  To tell you the truth, I' m on a diet and I don't think my mind is able to concentrate that well.

Don't try to make me feel better about myself. That's why I got here in the first place.

I don't know about you, but I am slow to loose weight. So far though, it's not going all that bad and, as long as I'm not able to  come up with anything better, I am going to let you know about how and what I'm eating, just in case you're thinking about trying something similar. 
Sport is not my thing. I mean, I like it, but I get bored after a while. Then again, when I  have to go to work, I just do not have the energy for anything else.

So, I thought about trying a diet that doesn't require me to have something specific for a particular meal. I wanted eat healthier, more often and in smaller portions. Now that I'm the happy owner of a decent smartphone, I was able to download an application for counting calories. There are plenty online and you can choose the one that you like. I chose MyNetDiary and, given the details of  how much weight I want to loose and my lifestyle, it has calculated for me a daily number of calories that I must not exceed. The first week was the hardest, not that now is that muck easier, but I was able to loose 4 kilos in three weeks and this is what keeps me motivated. Not everyone looses weight in the same pace and the important thing is to do it the healthy way, without starving yourselves and trying to cover all the food groups.

What do I eat? Fruits, steamed vegetables, grilled chicken breast, fish, all kind of salads ( with tuna, avocado, hard boiled eggs and lots of greenery) dressed only with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and some vinegar, brown rice, black beans, lentils, oats with some dried fruits, almonds and hazelnuts and  the list keeps going. I stopped eating sweets. Nothing. I had already had stopped having sugar in my coffee. And I have lots of tea, including green tea, although I cheat from tine to time and put some honey in. I quenched my appetite for sugar with fresh fruits juice and smoothies. 

I haven't eaten bread in quite a while... well, except an almost burned slice of toast the other day. I do not drink any kind of soft drink for some time now. My guilty pleasure is a glass of wine once in a while. I try to drink plenty of water, but I don't always manage to have as much as I suppose to.

There are a lot of healthy, not expensive things to eat and  it's all about the will to start. 
Today is as good of a day as any.

For questions, suggestions and complaints, you can find me on Facebook here.

*** 
RO: De câteva zile, mă tot gândesc să scriu ceva pentru postul ăsta, dar nu am noroc... 
 Vă spun drept, sunt la dietă È™i nu prea gândesc limpede.  
 Nu încercaÈ›i să mă faceÈ›i să mă simt bine în pielea mea! Din cauza asta am ajuns aici.  

 Nu È™tiu la voi cum e, dar eu slăbesc cam greu. Până acum nu merge chiar rău È™i dacă tot nu sunt în stare să scriu altceva, vă povestesc ce È™i cum mănânc, în caz că vi se pare potrivit să încercaÈ›i. 
 Sportul nu prea se È›ine de mine. ÃŽmi place, dar după o vreme, mă plictisesc. Când lucrez, nu prea mai am energie pentru nimic altceva.
  M-am gândit să încerc cumva o dietă care să nu-mi impună să mănânc ceva anume la o masă. Vreau să mănânc mai sănătos, mai des, È™i în porÈ›ii mai mici. 

 Acum, că sunt fericita posesoare de smartphone, am descărcat o aplicaÈ›ie care calculează caloriile. Sunt destule, puteÈ›i alege una care vă place vouă. Eu am ales MyNetDiary, care, È›inând cont de detalii legate de cât vreau să slăbesc, până când, stil de viață, vârstă, greutate, înălÈ›ime, etc, mi-a stabilit un număr de calorii pe care să nu-l depășesc într-o zi. A fost mai greu în prima săptămână, nici acum nu e uÈ™or dar am pierdut 4kg în 3 săptămâni È™i asta mă motivează. Nu toată lumea slăbeÈ™te în acelaÈ™i ritm, important e să slăbiÈ›i sănătos, fără înfometare, încercând să acoperiÈ›i toate grupele de mâncare. 
 Ce mănânc? Fructe, legume fierte, piept de pui pe grill, peÈ™te, salate de toate felurile (cu ton, avocado, ouă È™i muuulta verdeață), doar cu puÈ›in ulei de măsline È™i oÈ›et (fără alte dressinguri);orez sălbatic, fasole neagră, linte, cereale integrale cu ceva fructe uscate, migdale È™i alune de pădure, È™i lista poate continua. 
N-am mai mâncat dulciuri. Nimic. De zahăr în cafea mă lăsasem. Am băut mai mult ceai, inclusiv ceai verde. Am mai triÈ™at cu miere de albine. Mi-am potolit setea de dulce cu suc din fructe stoarse si smoothie.
N-am mai mâncat pâine...bine, am mâncat o felie de toast, aproape arsă. Nu beau sucuri din comerÈ›, de nici un fel. De mult timp. Păcatul meu e vinul.  
 ÃŽncerc să beau mai multă apă, dar nu-mi iese. 
 Sunt multe alimente sănătoase È™i nu sunt scumpe, totul e să vrem.  
 Azi e o zi bună!
 Pentru alte întrebări, sugestii È™i reclamaÈ›ii, mă găsiÈ›i pe Facebook aici.










Wearing: 
Skirt -Marks&Spencer; Shirt- Next; Waistcoat- DKNY; Boots- Kitten; Watch-Swatch;
Handbag-Backpack-Doca.


6 comments:

  1. Love you as you are!
    Esti frumoasa si interesanta, oricate kg ai avea! Te pup!
    Gio 😘❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pictures and cute backpack, have a good weekend

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. Congratulations on the weight loss.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the weight loss. you've snaped a nice style! love the hat ;-)
    xo
    http://www.sofrenchychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cerceii sunt de la H&M, corect ?:D ii am si euuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the weight loss... And you look beautifull in this outfit Nelly.

    www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete